The Garden House at a glance
The Garden House at Casa Nova is an idyllic location from which to discover Umbria, Southern Tuscany and the Marche. Casa Nova is a small fruit and olive farm, on the southfacing slope of the beautiful Niccone valley, 30 minutes from Perugia, the capital of Umbria and the same from Cortona, in Tuscany. The Garden House sits in its own terraced garden on the estate, overlooking an orchard and its pool, below. The land has been farmed organically since the 1980s and is a haven for wildflowers and wildlife. The surrounding countryside offers endless possibilities for walking and cycling. Lake Trasimeno is within easy reach for swimming and watersports. The artistic treasures of Cortona, Perugia, Assisi, Urbino and the Upper Tiber Valley are all close to hand. Florence, Siena and Rome are a daytrip away. For driving times to key sites and details of nearest airports, click here. For a map, click here. There are many excellent restaurants and plenty of activities nearby to keep everyone happy.
- 4 bedroom house with own pool (11m x 5m) available for holiday rentals all year round
- Sleeps 3 to 9 (plus up to two infants)
- 4 luxurious bathrooms, all en-suite
- Huge, fully-equipped kitchen
- Satellite tv (card not included), broadband internet and network, pc, printer/fax, stereo, plenty of books and videos/dvds
- Plenty of outdoor furniture, barbecue
- Solar panels, underfloor heating and fireplace (fully winterised)
- Bedlinen, towels and swimming towels supplied
- Shaded pergola and large, sunny balcony
- 25 acres of unspoilt countryside to explore around the house
- On the border of Tuscany and Umbria
- 500m above sea level with South-facing aspect
- Panoramic views
- Surrounded by scented garden of herbs, roses, irises and peonies and with fruit trees, olives and wildflowers all around
- Gather your own seasonal fruit and vegetables and fresh eggs (hens permitting)
- Perfect peace for stressed-out City dwellers (since circa 100 A.D.)
- Freedom for kids to roam and play (selection of books, toys, bikes, climbing frame, videos/dvds for kids, cots, highchair available)
- Direct flights from London Stansted and Frankfurt (Ryanair) to Perugia (less than 40 minutes away) or alternatively fly to Ancona (@ 1 hr 45), Bologna, Florence, Pisa (@ 2 hrs away) or Rome (airport @ 3 hours away). See location map and getting there.
Click Calendar and pricing for prices and availability. To see what others have said about staying at the Garden House, visit the Guestbook.
For more detail about the Garden House, click here to embark on the full tour and for a photoalbum, click here.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about booking. To view terms and conditions, click here.
You can click here to download a word version of this page.
Return to Rentals section home page.